Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 4, 2016

♪ Finger Family Peppa Pig Home Ice Cream ♪ Nursery Rhymes For Children ♪ Kids Songs ♪

Peppa Pig Home Ice Cream
Halloween Special Finger Family with Funny Witch vs Crazy Broom....See and Enjoy.
Subscribe for more Videos...
If any of you need Specific Rhyme... Do ask Us in Comments or Discussion..
We will make that Rhyme for Free and upload in this Channel.

Peppa Pig King Ice Cream
Funny Witch vs Crazy Broom Finger Family Lyrics:
Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Peppa Pig KingDom Lollipop
Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?.
 London Bridge Is Falling Down
 Head Shoulders Knees & Toes
 Row Row Row Your Boat
 Ten In The Bed
 Five Little Ducks
 Pat A Cake
 12345 Once I Caught A Fish Alive
 Ring Around The Rosy
 Baa Baa Black Sheep - Part 1
 ABC Song
 ABC Balloons Song
 Hey Diddle Diddle
 Humpty Dumpty
 This Old Man He Played One
 Rain Rain Go Away
 Five Little Monkeys - Part 2
 Hickory Dickory Dock
 Wheels On The Bus
 Numbers Song 1-10
 ABC Train
 Brush Your Teeth Song
 Baa Baa Black Sheep - Part 2
 Shapes Song
 Finger Family (Finger Family)
 1, 2 Buckle My Shoe
 Rainbow Colors Song
 Three Little Kittens
 Five Little Speckled Frogs
 Color Train Song
 ABC Phonics Song
 No Monsters

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét