Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 4, 2016

♪ Finger Family Peppa Pig Flower Ice Cream ♪ Nursery Rhymes For Children ♪ Kids Songs ♪

Peppa Pig Flower Ice Cream
Finger Family Song Lyrics:
Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you? 
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you? 
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Peppa Pig Fruits Ice Cream 
Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you? 
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you? 
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you? 
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Peppa Pig Fox Ice Cream
 - Five Little Ducks Number Rhyme
 - One Two Buckle My Shoe Number Rhyme
 - 123 Numbers Song
 - Five Little Monkeys Number Rhyme
 - Ten In The Bed Number Rhyme
 - Johny Johny Yes Papa
 - Old MacDonald Had A Farm
 - Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush
 - Little Bo Peep Has Lost Her Sheep
 - Chubby Cheeks Rhyme
 - Bingo Alphabet Song
 - ABC Alphabet Song
 - Phonics Alphabet Song
 - Colors Song
 - Wheels On The Bus - Part 1
 - Wheels On The Bus - Part 2
 - Head Shoulder Knees and Toes Dance Song
 - Hey Diddle Diddle
 - Baa Baa Black Sheep
 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
 - Incy Wincy Spider
 - Itsy Bitsy Spider
 - Rain Rain Go Away
 - Head Shoulder Knees and Toes Exercise Song
 - Hickory Dickory Dock
 - Humpty Dumpty
 - Mary Had A little Lamb
 - Hot Cross Buns
 - Jack & Jill
 - Row Row Row Your Boat

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét