Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 3, 2016

Peppa Pig Fun Costumes Picnic Finger Family / Nursery Rhymes For Children / Kids Songs

Peppa Pig Fun Costumes Picnic Finger Family
Finger Family nursery rhyme is incredibly popular with preschoolers. Finger Family Song and other nursery rhymes help children gain new vocabulary and spark their imaginations, develop memory and listening skills, teach social thinking, language and behavior!
The catchy tune of Finger Family Song will make babies bounce and dance! Sing and rhyme along with Dave and Ava!

peppa pig for children
Go straight to your favorite song by selecting a title below!
We are always happy to hear from you! Please share your feedback on our nursery rhymes in the comments, or through our social media profiles:
Deadpool peppa pig father: Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you? 
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Deadpool peppa pig mother: Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you? 
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Deadpool peppa pig brother: Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you? 
here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Peppa Pig Fun Costumes Sled Finger Family Deadpool peppa pig sister: Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you? 
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Deadpool peppa pig baby: Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you? 
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét